Become a Mentor

Become a mentor and mean something to somebody who needs you!

Thursday, June 10, 2010

A message from Sydney
















This is to my friends at The Literacy Project:

I've heard some of you are asking about me and I want to share with you where I am and why you won't seeing me until July 1. I went to France to see my sister's two sons and their wives and their children...I'll share some photos of them with you. Then Peter and I went ...to Cannes Film Festival where we didn't see as many movies as I would have liked but met lots and lots of people. After that we drove around France, stayed with a friend, traveled to Berlin where we'll stay for the month. Pictures to follow. I miss you and hear you are all doing so well! I want to read your journals when I get back!

No comments:

Post a Comment