Become a Mentor

Become a mentor and mean something to somebody who needs you!

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Favorite Teen Age Angst Books

Kids commenting on books they like are at this site.

They all like this one:S.E. Hinton The Outsiders

Here's another review of Darkness:
I read Darkness, Tell Us by Richard Laymon. Keith, Angela, Lana, Doris, Howard, and Glen, college kids, at a party decided to fool aroung with an Ouija board. It was just a game, right. However, they started getting messages from a spirit named Butler. After Butler told them about a hidden treasure, they decided to go after it. However, what they found wasn't what they expected. I really enjoyed reading this book because it was extremely excited. I never new what was going to happen next. In addition, once I started reading it, I couldn't stop. Richard Laymon did a great job of creating suspense throughout the novel. I would recommend this book to teenagers and adults as well as both males and females. However, I would not recommend this book to anybody who dislikes supernatural novels because there are several creepy sections of it. All in all, I feel that Darkness, Tell Us is an extremely exciting and excellent book.


Hi, I haven't read many good books but I am interested in reading more. I liked Catcher in the Rye and I'm going to read The Perks of Being a Wallflower. Can you give me any suggestions or do you know of any other books like these??? Thanx


Here are some favorite authors on this site.

No comments:

Post a Comment