Become a Mentor

Become a mentor and mean something to somebody who needs you!

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

First Read-Barcel

The story continues to impress me, keeping my attention. this week my favorite part was how Lestat (the main character) couldn't contain his instincts and had to bite his best friend Nicky. At the same time his mother was agonizing in her death bed, he had no choice but to make her a vampire. All the emotions and pain that Lestat experiences make me imagine how it would be if I were there. How his thoughts make the story take shape also makes the reader--in this case me-- visualize all the events; sometimes I actually imagine things that aren't even in the book.I try to predict what's going to happen and that make me read more. This week I read 40 pages, but I'm sure that its barely the beginning.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I felt so excited to read this summary! Thanks! Sydney

    ReplyDelete