Become a Mentor

Become a mentor and mean something to somebody who needs you!

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Here is a progress report by one mentor

August 16, 2010

Hi guys,
Tutored aura today at 3p. Alls' well. We read, we did some math and we had a opportunity to use the computer room, which was a great tool in helping with reading comprehension. 

I was wondering whether there is wifi on the premises, if so, i'll bring my laptop henceforth and sit in the quiet of the library with A. - it beats competing with the noise of screaming kids in the computer room.

As for next Wednesday at 6:30pm, I now have a conflict. Instead, I made arrangements with A. and her mom for next Wednesday, August 25th, 4pm-5pm. 

If any of you will be showing up at 5:30pm, I'm happy to wait and meet up. If not, I'll see you guys the week after next. Cool?

Best,
M.

No comments:

Post a Comment